Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 11

I honestly have not got the slightest clue what to write about. It is not that my life is boring, but this week is not anything I want to write about so I will just bring up some random facts.
I am sitting by the fire in my boyfriend's parents' house in Co. Kilkenny. trying to come up with some Christmas presents. I can not really say I am doing well on that. But oh well, they have running water in their taps so I am a bit distracted by that wonderful thing that I have not seen in a week now.
Tomorrow we are going to Dublin to visit some friends. It seems like Saturday is going to be a good night. Good few of our friends are coming over and most of them we have not seen in ages. But again, the main attraction is that the hotel we are staying in has running water as well (I presume).
Next week is the final week of college so a lot of assessments are waiting for us. If I have not lost my count we have 4 assessments so busy, busy.
We at last got the final date for our exams so I had a look at the calendar to try to arrange some holidays and try to squeeze a visit to Poland in as well maybe. Seems like we are going to leave Poland in the miserable month of January for later in the year and go to Lanzarote instead. We will probably go to Poland for Easter break. I still have to break the news to my parents, I hope they will understand especially that we are not coming for Christmas this year. We were over in Poland last year and for the past 3 years we have been distributing the holidays between the 2 families evenly so this year is Killian's parents' turn.
I suppose this is enough for one night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment