Friday, October 30, 2009

Reflection, week 7

Another week gone by, a short one this time. Had a few things planned to do this week. So happened that the week was so short, bank holiday made me so lazy, and all the time had gone by and I hardly did anything. Disgusted with myself for that, but I suppose at least I can be proud of my results of the midterm exams and the continuous assessments with 95% overall score so far. Must keep it up though so a working weekend ahead of me to make up for the lost time during the week. No fun, just work. As the Irish say 'that'll learn ya'.
A bit more news on the RPL. Handed my portfolio to Phil O'Leary on Wednesday. I do not know if it is enough but most certainly I will fight to the end. My work experience, even though I have only few years in total, had surely taught me more than a semester of this course could

No comments:

Post a Comment